Jensen Hughes has a newly created position for an experienced Project Director in Saudi Arabia to work on a significant and iconic project.
The position calls for a candidate experienced leading fire engineering or related professional consultancy projects The position is site based and located in a remote area of Saudi Arabia and not suitable for Family status. Candidates will be employed on Single status basis and reside at the Project location. This leadership posiiton presents an excellent opportunity to join an exciting project early in it’s growth stages.
Since 1939, we have been at the leading edge of safety, security and risk-based engineering and consulting, serving the most complex global projects. In addition, we pride ourselves on driving code and standard development and adoption throughout the world and across industries. We planted our roots with a commitment to earning your trust and protecting lives, property and reputation. Today, we continue to work at the forefront of the professional services industry in safety, security and risk-based science, engineering and consulting. Our Company Purpose + Principles honor our past while looking to the future. The range of services we provide are how we achieve our Purpose: to make our world safe, secure and resilient. This Purpose and commitments within each of four Principles (People, Industry, Clients, Performance) reflect our company culture and how we serve our clients within the world we work and live today.
- Manage overall Framework project on behalf of Jensen Hughes, managing multiple scopes of work
- Maintain regularly revisit Project Execution Plan
- Arrange and chair regular scheduled internal coordination meetings across multiple scopes of work
- Coordinate between Client, key stakeholders and Jensen Hughes technical staff
- Maintain and control risk register. Record and monitor Project Risks inform teams at internal meetings.
- Manage all contractual discussions with the client.
- Manage overall Project financially
- Technical Degree and experience in Fire Life Safety, Loss Prevention or Emergency Management related discipline
- Minimum 15 years industry experience and minimum 10 years Project Management experience
- Demonstrated success communicating project priorities, leading teams of consulting engineers, working with clients and other stakeholders
- Must come from an Engineering background and have experience within Consultancy environment
- Excellent report writing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills including speaking and writing in English.
- Ability to work alongside Client and management multiple stakeholder relationships
- Strong Technical background with experience spanning Strategy, Technical, Implementation
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
To apply for this job please visit sa.indeed.com.