Saudi Networkers Services
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of project plans.
- Assist in the monitoring and controlling of projects.
- Manage change requests and integrate approved ones into the project plan as directed.
- Assist with activities to formerly close the project or phase.
- Direct execution of own small projects.
- Take accountability for small project performance.
- Responsible for delivering the agreed outcomes required from small projects.
- Liaise with the company’s business units for project deliverables.
- Work with project managers to establish and maintain scope control processes on large projects.
- Assist project managers through establishing and managing budget tracking processes and give forewarning of any deviations from budget using appropriate company tools.
- Report delivery schedule tracking to project manager, customer and other stakeholders.
- Promote quality practices and play a part in their execution.
- Maintain configuration data for project deliverables.
- Assist in the development and delivery of regular reports and minutes.
- Assist in the management of any corrective actions.
- Manage third party equipment and suppliers to achieve schedule as directed.
- Create and maintain project procurement data.
- 3-4 years of experience in a project management environment within the telecom or IT industry working on customer facing projects.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.