The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 7,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
The Project Coordinator will be in charge of assisting the Project Manager in organizing the ongoing project of the Cartier Women’s Pavilion at Expo 2020.
The project entails skills in monitoring project plans, schedules and budgets in a complex and evolving context. The Project Coordinator will perform various coordinating tasks, along with administrative duties like maintaining project documentation, handling financial queries, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Coordinate major events related to Expo2020 with the appointed agency.
- Assist in the event concepts for each event with Pilot team and agency.
- Coordinate with the Marketing team product development.
- Organize, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Maintain and monitor budgets and expenditures.
- Create vendor for new suppliers.
- Invoice and follow-up on payments with Accounting team.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent English
- Arabic is a plus
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent follow up with 3rd parties
- 2-3 years relevant experience
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.