Parsons is looking for an amazingly talentedProject Controls Engineerto join our team! In this role you will get toperform on developing, implementing, and maintaining project controls functions on a portfolio of projects.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide guidance, direction, and specialized assistance for the resolution of difficult and complex project controls problems.
- Develop and maintain project schedules in coordination with project team.
- Set up baseline budget (resource/revenue/cost) with appropriate WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) interfacing with various disciplines and in coordination with Project Managers.
- Analyze, evaluate, forecast, and report schedule, resource, revenue and cost status against the established baseline.
- Prepare/update various weekly and monthly tracking reports.
- Establish resource/revenue/cost projections for the entire project duration on monthly/yearly intervals in coordination with Project Managers.
- Monitor and track project progress and perform variance analysis for schedule/resource/revenue/cost against the approved projections and initiate/recommend corrective actions.
- May lead the assessment of impact(s) of design/construction changes and schedule slippages on the project budget, and develop pricing for variations.
- Utilize historical data and trends for use in maintaining a realistic basis for future planning and forecasting.
- Monitor and track project progress and perform Earned Value Analysis.
- Customize project control systems.to meet specific project requirements.
- May interface with clients, attend regular meetings, and provide statistical reports.
- Prepare Presentations for senior management for Project Reviews.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management or related field.
- 7+ years of related work experience.
- Requires basic engineering knowledge in civil, electrical, mechanical, or a related field.
- Proficient PC skills including proficiency in various Project Controls software (including Primavera P6) and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and writtencommunication skills in English.
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
- Work experience with Multinational Engineering Consultancy firms.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Power BI.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.