Project Agora, a ThinkDigital Group (TDG) company, is a Media Technology SaaS on a mission to keep the Open Web Open. In our day to day, we work with over 2000 top digital Publishers and E-tailers in EMEA and LATAM, supporting them to maximize the value of each visitor, managing 11.5 billion impressions per month.
Project Agora has enjoyed a steady growth of more than 50% a year since its founding in 2014. Our teams are an extraordinary group of talented, active, and innovative people who care about more than just building cutting edge technologies. We challenge ourselves to work with the best. We are Fat Cow Killers improving process efficiency, Rainmakers bringing stunning results, I+Valuers supporting colleagues, customers and partners, Always Curious exploring ways to innovate and we have Positive Bigfoots carrying self-sustainable digital minded happiness to other people.
To deliver on our noble mission, we are looking for a talented Media Sales Executive. You will join an established and fast-paced environment with a focus on developing new business and evangelizing the efficiency of our online marketing solutions. Within our growing organization, you will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech & Programmatic Advertising companies in EMEA and LATAM. As a Media Sales Executive, you will be responsible to help publishers maximize the value out of their every visitor and advertising agencies and advertisers to meet their marketing goals in Saudi Arabia.
Being part of a fast-growing scale-up organization, the role requires a passionate, self-driven and team-player professional with the ability to contribute to our business growth.
The successful candidate will be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Come join us and help keep the Open Web Open.
- Be a subject matter expert on Digital Advertising and Media offering.
- Create and optimize Digital Marketing programs in order to acquire new customers in the local market, increase retention and drive overall sales.
- Work with brands and agency partners in KSA to develop highly effective online marketing programs.
- Assume accountability and ownership of campaign execution for assigned international clients accounts and facilitate seamless deal executions.
- Own budgeting, forecasting and reporting for key performance marketing initiatives
- Provide clients with key insights to improve their media spend ROI utilizing Excellent Account Management skills.
We’re looking for someone who
- Has 2+ years of Media sales experience, preferably with an online Publisher or Ad Network.
- Is a keen and curious eye for data analysis and optimization.
- Is pro-active and owns a sense of responsibility and can work independently.
- Is quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, with strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Has the ability to identify opportunities presented by customers and turn them into projects.
- Has excellent listening, negotiation presentation and communication skills.
- Has a strong customer orientation.
- Demonstrates an excellent command of the English & Arabic Language.
Benefits and Perks
Project Agora company is part of TDG, recognized as a Great Place to Work® for 2021. We are on a mission to boldly lead our people to where no one has gone before. Our people enjoy benefits that make them able to develop their careers and professional skills. We challenge ourselves to work with the best and most talented professionals and we want to offer a great place to work and thrive. We are offering:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills.
- A budgeted training and professional development plan.
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic, and talented team.
- Health insurance scheme.
- Access to TDG’s Library for professional development.
- Heart Long Weekends! A paid time-off throughout the year to enjoy life outside of work.
- The opportunity to be part of an integrated services team in one of the leading Digital Marketing & Media Groups in CEEMEA.
- Τype: Full-time
- Reports to: Country Manager MEA, Project Agora
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Project Agora offers a hybrid working model. Team members all over the EMEA region can meet in person twice per week until the end of 2021. Project Agora continues to grow our team by conducting a remote-first onboarding process.
To apply for this job please visit sa.indeed.com.