Amazon Web Services
Job description / Role
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
· Our businesses by reviewing press releases on our investor relations site, Jeff Bezos’ letters to shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
· Where Amazon operates around the world
· Our commitment to our communities, diversity, and veterans
· Where to find Amazon on social media
The Amazon EMEA Student Programs Team is looking for ambitious students to join us at the heart of our core consumer business. As a program manager intern you will join one of our business intelligence, retail, or seller services teams. The role provides an opportunity to understand Amazon business and processes, enhance analytical skills, and make significant business impact.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Support implementation, maintenance, and growth of strategic programs
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders to improve a program’s offering and its benefits for our customers
· Optimize visibility across our website and activate marketing channels to increase customer conversion and retention
· Report program performance to senior business leaders
· Define analytical approaches to uncover new insights and formulate recommendations that improve processes