Image Associates Inc.
Opportunity for a Program Manager or Project Manager with broad experience managing programs for automotive and truck manufacturers. You will be responsible for ensuring that everything needed for product launches is ready and available. This position will be responsible for developing and tracking new projects from initial development through delivery.
· Develop quote packages and specifications for projects including equipment, tooling, and building construction development, timing, and budget.
· Leading cross functional teams, you will manage multiple projects with accountability for results. Coordinate workflow and processes.
· Meet with project and organization stakeholders to understand the delivery requirements and calibrate priorities.
· Develop and track budgets for each project.
· Work closely with plant management to improve the processing or layouts of a project that improves quality and throughput of a process.
· Work with suppliers and contractors to ensure timely completion and reporting of projects.
· Since you are working with automotive systems, a thorough understanding of typical manufacturing processes is expected. This may include electrical and/or mechanical assembly, welding, stamping, machining, other metal working. Other kinds of processes may be a fit, please inquire.
· BS degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering, plus at least five years program and project management in an automotive manufacturing environment. Experience with vehicle assembly is a plus.
· Technical knowledge about AUTOMOTIVE manufacturing operations is required.
· Must be computer literate with advanced ability to use Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
· Experience developing strategies for continuous improvement, and cost reduction is expected.
· Since this is a management position, you must have experience in a similar management role, and be adept at team building, conflict resolution, and time management is expected.
Pearl Martin, Image Associates Inc. pearl AT jobspot DOT com
Please look me up on LinkedIn, and send me an invitation to Link: www.linkedin.com/in/pearlmartin1
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.