Job description / Role
The Operations Manager will be responsible for driving all operational and administrative activities across each of the segments. A key member of the management team and involved in all decisions related to the smooth running of the business. The Operations Manager will be responsible for all management, overseeing and coordinating of Facilities, IT, Utilities, Legal administration and Insurance compliance. The Operations Manager will be the foremost owner of the relationship with shared services, managing onboarding, coordinating training and acting as HR proxy where circumstances dictate.
– Control costs and generate savings
– Review and approve office expenses, manage petty cash and oversea company credit card allocation.
– Update salesforce with client details, create invoices,
– Manage Banking and payroll with relevant records.
– Manage the relationship with the office building management and local service contracts
– Arrange office and space assignments and manage local facilities including catering, cleaning and security
– Be the key contact for on call back-up for local office emergencies
– Maintain staff contact lists, building security card list and arrange security cards
– Responsible for fire warden and First Aid training to ensure compliance with DIFC
– Track leave, holidays and illness making sure cover is provided
– Communicate and coordinate office events and activities
– Involved in the successful onboarding of new hires in the local office;
– People management; 2-3 EAs and office support staff
– Coordination of training, CSR initiatives and benefits management
– Policy and process; create and implement a robust policy and process document in line with the DIFC
– Service as the single point of contact for coordination of office-wide activities for IT and the escalation point for any IT related issues in the local office
– Accountable for mobile telecom provision and contract negotiation (with support from the IT team) in line with regional strategies
– Coordinate and compile responses for RFP’s and tenders as required
– Manage insurance certificates and other legal documentation and ensure the Legal team has up to date copies of the documents
– Monitor compliance, ensure that engagement letters and other relevant documentation is signed and filed as required
– Legal administration, including renewal and maintenance of Trade Licence, establishment card and lease
– Collaborate with the local Marketing Manager and be a general point of contact for Marketing related support as required