A leading Cyber Security Consulting Company in the UAE is looking for a Emirati Production Specialist for a 6 months extendable contract
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes for mobile and networking HW products run reliably and efficiently.
- Executing production schedules plan by performing activities in quality assurance, devices configuration, physically handling inventory articles.
- Determining quality control standards and creation of standard operation procedures.
- Selecting the materials and tools to be purchased.
- Repairing, maintaining of production equipment.
- Providing regular performance reports nad regular stock status reports.
- Performing asset audits and keep asset records updated.
- Implement improvements on the processes.
- Raising the major issues to design/development team.
- Contributing for secure internal process.
- Must also be able to handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting deadlines.
- With 4+ years of related mobile industry experience (manufacturing and/or technical servicing).
- 2+ years of work experience as electronic repair manager on servicing and repairing of major OEM (Samsung, Apple, HTC, Huaway, etc) mobile products.
- Diploma in Computer Science and/or Information Technology Engineering.
- Technical degree or certification in Electronics or Consumer Electronics.
- Experience in managing technicians responsible for repairing and recovering smartphones.
- Previous experience working at electronics service centers.
- Excellent English communication skills.
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.