Image Associates Inc.
Steel company needs a shift manager to improve reliability and performance of production equipment.
· Working with a skilled maintenance team, provide supervision, and plan, assign, and monitor daily work activities.
· Using your engineering skills, develop projects for new and upgraded equipment and systems.
· Keep current on the latest methods and trends in steel production.
· Troubleshoot equipment problems, update equipment drawings.
· Manage both Electrical Maintenance and Mechanical Maintenance.
You will work in Preventive Maintenance, and continuous improvement projects. Will maintain a safe working environment.
Must have at least five years’ experience working in heavy manufacturing, especially in steel-making or in similar hot, complex manufacturing, such as paper mills, cement manufacturing other primary metals manufacturing. There is a wide variety of credentials that will be considered for this job. College is preferred, but people who have solid experience with less than a four-year degree will be considered. The client wants a good team builder, who has managed maintenance personnel in heavy manufacturing.
Pearl Martin, Image Associates Inc. pearl AT jobspot DOT com
Please look me up on LinkedIn, and send me an invitation to Link: www.linkedin.com/in/pearlmartin1
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.