A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE
Job description / Role
The Product Specialist has general responsibilities for all aspects of customer relationship management and sales generation in the assigned territory. This includes planning, organizing, and implementing all account management activities related to the sale and distribution of the Company products, with high accountability for achieving the territory sales quotas and objectives.
• Achieving sales quota results in the assigned territory.
• Responsible for performing effective territory penetration, coverage and account identification to drive sales and increase the customer base for the Company’s products
• Insure timely collections of payments.
Key Operational Initiatives:
• Maintain consistent communication with National Sales Manager on all matters related to the territory and region, including sales performance.
• Pre-planning sales calls and maintaining efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and highest level of customer service.
• Maintaining updated knowledge of the industry and competitive products.
• Maintaining compliance with all applicable quality and regulatory guidelines as an integral part of business operations.
• Provide a high level of customer service and support ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
Key Tactical responsibilities:
• Educating the customer regarding the device usage, consumables and safety of Company products, and how they fulfil the needs of the customer.
• Providing training, presentations and demonstrations (non-patient) to the customer on application and the safe and effective use of the company’s products using effective communication.
• Supporting and helping to facilitate the execution of country training workshops and tradeshows within the territory and area.
• Participating in industry-related trade shows/meetings
• Developing and maintaining accurate up-to-date territory activity and account files. In the future this will be CRM based (Sales Reporting Tool).
• Completing administrative responsibilities including periodic business plans, weekly expense reports, up-to-date account profiles, and customer database.
• Contribute towards own performance by identifying personal development opportunities with Line Manager.
• Act as a team-player and contribute with ideas and actions to ensure collective success.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.