The Product Marketing Manager ensures that the right customers are getting the right message, through the right channels and represents the customer’s voice in product strategy discussions. The ultimate goal is to make sure we are building the right products and to increase growth and usage of products within the portfolio. We are looking for creative, data-driven marketers to join Square.
We are looking for you to join Square’s Channels and Fulfillment team as a Product Marketing Manager focused on helping our sellers expand into omnichannel sales. We are building the tools to help sellers to sell across stores, marketplaces, ecommerce sites, and anywhere else they need to grow their business, and allow them to fulfill these orders in any way the buyer wants from guaranteed 2 day shipping to curbside pickup.
You’ll help execute growth and marketing strategies to help grow omni-channel sales for sellers and overall feature adoption.You have a passion for understanding our sellers and representing their voice in product discussions, knowledge of product strategy and positioning, and experience with coordination to grow products. You will have a understanding of product strategy, growth marketing, positioning and messaging,
- Partner with product management, design and engineering to determine the strategy, roadmap and success metrics for related products and experiences, ensuring product market fit and long-term lifecycle management
- Be the trusted voice of sellers by surfacing insights to shape the product direction and marketing messaging
- Establish the ideal customer profile and identify target customers, their needs, and how products will meet those needs through surveys, interviews, and feedback from account management, sales and customer success teams
- Develop data-driven lifecycle marketing and cross-sell strategies to promote product growth and retention
- Conceive of acquisition and lifecycle marketing campaigns, and identify goals and measurements for programs
- Manage the relationship with internal and external creative teams and promote the creative development process for marketing materials, developing clear and unique marketing collateral across channels
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and messaging to be used in product development and marketing campaigns
- Inform pricing and packaging strategy for new features.
- Partner with SEO and content marketing to develop content for existing sellers and prospects around Channel and Fulfillments buyer experience features
- Track marketing program performance and improve it through continuous testing
- Review competitive offering and promote ongoing differentiation
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of business strategy and marketing experience with 3+ years in a product marketing role building the go-to-market strategy
- Background in B2B2C with experience delivering growth in SMB tech, particularly in retail market
- Experience in growth or lifecycle marketing by email, in-product, content marketing, and other owned/ earned channels
- Experience deriving seller insights through quantitative and qualitative methods
- Comfort in a face-paced environment
- Genuine interest in and curiosity in helping small businesses succeed
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.