Our client is the digital venture within a very established legacy insurance business launching a insuretech start-up in the MENA region.
- From discovery research to delivering high-fidelity prototypes and testing live products, you’ll be part of hybrid product and design team that work together to uncover user (and business) problems and deliver innovative solutions
- Ability to demonstrate successful experiences working within a Product team environment, especially when it comes to Tech hand-off
- We are a customer-first and design-centric company and are looking for profiles who can foster those relationships between product and design
- Candidates to be a great fit for our team, must have a decent understanding of UX, and have some previous experience working closely with designers as teamwork, they know what good design brief is, so they can enable designers to do their part efficiently
- You can articulate during an interview what your idea of industry Best Practices are and why
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- And finally you are an energetic go-getter, someone who is confident and thrive under pressure
- Must have previously worked within a regulated industry like insuretech
- Must be located either in Dubai, or Qatar or willing to relocate
- Responsible and proactive self-starter with a clear passion for modern product management and personal development
- Naturally user centric and data driven
- Arabic (Middle Eastern) fluency is a plus
- Bachelors/undergrad degree in Business or STEM preferred
- You have at least 5 years of product experience with consumer facing products and have successfully launched B2C products
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.