Founded in 2011, with the vision of making a mother’s life easier, Mumzworld has pioneered a revolutionary and gold standard e-commerce shopping experience for all things mother, baby and child in the Middle East region.
Today, Mumzworld prides itself with being the premier, trusted and definitive source of mother baby and child products in the region, with the largest unique range of products. Mothers are at the heart of our brand. We not only strive to ensure that they make the most informed purchase decisions and receive a delightful, seamless and unique online experience, but also that they are empowered and engaged by the most supportive bilingual community. From the region, and for the region, we have impacted a community of over 2,000,000 Mumz and growing. Mumzworld has received numerous international and regional awards, anchoring it as the leader in its space. We are always on the lookout for the smartest, most ambitious talent who share our vision to build a best in class vertical ecommerce business, who are interested in contributing to the larger community and who believe that the only way to build great businesses is by being smarter, faster and more innovative than anyone else. We look for team players who are modest, understated, yet create a loud impact with their results. If that is you, we’d love to chat.
Here’s a snapshot of what your responsibilities would include:
- Defining the eCommerce product strategy and feature roadmap, working across multiple products and services
- Working cross-functionally to ensure necessary project support and prioritization, finding innovative solutions to balance business value and technical effort and reducing non-value-add effort.
- Collaborating closely with stakeholders to identify, define, and design solutions to improve the eCommerce customer experience and onboard new products
- Working cross-functionally with technology and business teams to ensure efficient and effective execution of the eCommerce strategy and roadmap
- Using quantitative and qualitative data to inform product and customer experience decisions
- Creating test & learn environment for products in Innovation and CX to quickly understand market acceptance
- Keeping up to date with evolving marketplace and technology trends, and exploring new and effective products or enhancements that will improve site & mobile experiences to lift user traffic, engagement, and conversion.
- Superb written and oral communication skills. Can present and articulate complex concepts to a diverse audience.
4 years’ experience in a product management position, preferably as a Product Manager in a complex business settingAbility to define and analyze numerous product metrics, ability to think strategically and know when and how to apply each in order to influence the success of the product for opportunities.Strong customer obsession, enjoys obsessing over getting the customer experience rightData driven and detail oriented; superior problem solving and organizational skills; and an ability to conceptualize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects.The ideal candidate will have relevant experience with business models related to e-commerce and marketplaces. Emerging market experience is a big plus.Experience in providing best practices in product lifecycle process, discovery/ideation/planning, and building products through agile methodologies
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.