Bayzat is the work life platform that benefits everyone. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, payroll, employee benefits and insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with 200+ team members from 30+ different countries.
Product Managers at Bayzat lie at the intersection of user experience, business and engineering. Product Managers are expected to identify opportunities and drive the building of relevant solutions that add value to our users’ lives while creating business value for Bayzat. They are deeply involved in both the Discovery and Delivery phases of the product development cycle.
What will you be doing?
1. Product Discovery
Understanding our users
- Conducting customer interviews to understand their processes, pain-point and needs
- Analyzing customer behavior and data
- Identifying areas where the customer would benefit from an improved customer experience
- Ideating multiple potential solutions for the selected problems and testing demand for such solutions
- Assessing the business feasibility of the solutions to mitigate execution risk
- Defining the problems, user flows, business rules and value propositions
- Supporting the product designer in the creation of multiple prototypes
- Working with the tech lead to evaluate the technical feasibility of the prototypes
- Participating in value and usability tests with customers
- Building relationships with strategic partners that can add value to our product offering
2. Product Delivery
Supporting the engineering team
- Giving engineers context on problems being addressed and solutions being built
- Defining detailed user stories and requirements
- Engaging in technical discussions that can enhance the product
Shipping the product
- Ensuring that all stakeholders (design, engineering, marketing, sales) are doing their parts to successfully ship a product
- Monitoring usage to evaluate the performance of the product and then identify iteration opportunities
Who are we looking for?
- You have 5+ years experience in a product management role, preferably in a SaaS business
- You have a customer-centric approach and are obsessed with creating exceptional customer experience
- You are proficient in setting the strategy, roadmap and execution plans for the product
- You are able to manage and motivate cross-functional teams of engineers, designers and business intelligence analysts
- You enjoy the fast-paced and demanding environment of a start-up
- You have strong critical thinking, negotiation, and communication skills