Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Operating across the GCC, Gulf Marketing Group is a dynamic group boasting a diverse portfolio of retail outlets, brands and consumer and B2B services across key sectors such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, sports and fitness, real estate, education and technology.
About the role:
Product descriptions and translations
- Create accurate, high quality product descriptions and translations, in a timely manner, ensuring product going-live is not delayed.
- After upload, review New In section to ensure names and descriptions accurately reflect images.
- Attend seasonal brand sell-ins when requested to gain insight and understanding into key products and launches, using this knowledge to communicate product benefits in best way to customer.
PDP & PLP optimization
- Make suggestions for key upcoming focus products that require additional support.
- Assist in sourcing and publishing of additional PDP content (videos, comparison tables etc).
- Assist in sourcing and publishing of PLP banner content
- Make suggestions for PDP improvements for manager’s review.
SEO & Marketing Support
- Support manager to compile and maintain a tone of voice / copy guide.
- Provide copy and translations for SEO as requested.
- Provide copy and translations for SEM when requested.
- Provide copy and translations for app (and web) notifications as requested.
- Make suggestions for relevant app (and web) notifications
- In partnership with Brand Marketing, create and maintain a schedule for engaging, non-product focused blog posts – ensuring publishing on relevant pages (Homepage, Nike LP etc) is briefed in and completed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Discipline
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.