Job description / Role
This is an initial 6 month contract however the project is going to be 3 years long so there are likely to be extensions.
As part of the GF Business Transformation, we are aiming for a transformation within 3 key areas:
• Business: Advanced business capabilities, new revenue streams, new business models, enabling business autonomy, time-to-market
• Technology: Resilient and flexible IT architecture, Innovation & adoption of emerging technologies, vendor partner effectiveness
• Organization: Agile way of working, empowered teams and a collaborative culture, a results-driven culture where accountability is key, and a process-driven organization based on a high degree of automation.
• The key purpose of the role is to have a go-to person for product modelling and customer order management for consumer/enterprise and fixed/mobile propositions.
• By extension the role also includes the introduction of 3rd party non-telco product bundling.
• The role entails working closely with the Digital, Customer Experience and Product & Portfolio Management teams to design and deliver the MVP products.
• The person taking on the role will also be expected to work on the product portfolio rationalization and simplification program.
• The role is expected to be 50:50 technical and business facing.