Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
• Establishes and enhance quality policies and procedures to assure that the company provides its customer with reliable services which are designed, constructed and accomplished according to specifications which are of consistent quality and cost effective
• Responsible for planning and monitoring quality assurance measures
• Implements the quality assurance policy defined by the project manager on RSCC’s services
• Liaison and coordination with the 3rd party certification organizations
• Develop quality plans for the company’s projects
• Ensure the proper implementation and compliance of the quality control system within the project sites
• Implementation, maintenance and effectiveness of the company quality assurance manual and quality procedure
• Perform and report on internal quality audits of the company quality system, procedures, and processes
• Maintain, review and administer quality system procedures including non-conformance reports, customer feedback, corrective and preventive actions
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.