A Leading Investment Company in the Middle East
Job description / Role
The main responsibilities are as follows:
– Purchase goods or services for use in domestic and international sites.
– Ensure that the company or stakeholders obtain quality products for competitive prices in a timely manner.
– Play an integral role in ensuring on- budget purchases.
– Attend meetings with suppliers and obtain contacts with suppliers and categorize them according to the products and services supplied.
– Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance.
– Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information & invoices.
– Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analysis.
– Research on potential vendors in the region and conduct Negotiation on the contract terms relating to the agreement and pricing to ensure economical deals are fixed to the best interest of the company.
– Tracking and maintaining the Purchase Request track and ensuring it to be done within the timeline.
– Respond to inquiries such as correspond with vendors regarding prices, product availability, and delivery.
– Negotiate contract terms of agreements in compliance with the company policy.