Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, The First Group is a dynamic, integrated global property developer with a fast-growing portfolio of upscale hotels, residential properties, F&B brands and real estate asset management services. Since our launch in 2005, we have carved a highly successful niche offering unrivalled property investment opportunities in high-growth markets to clients from more than 70 countries worldwide.
We were among the first developers to identify the tremendous potential in providing private investors the opportunity to purchase hotel guestrooms, suites and serviced apartments in our collection of upscale properties located in highly popular locations across Dubai. We back up our success with a list of International Property awards along with strategic partnerships with companies such as Wyndham Hotel group, Millennium Hotels, Emirates Airlines and Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts.
To successful candidates, we offer a diverse progressive corporate working environment with clear growth potential along with award winning sales & marketing tools, a state of the art showroom featuring Dubai’s only virtual helicopter tour and endorsements from a number of international sporting celebrities.
- Research potential vendors
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
Desired Skill & Expertise:
- Proven work experience as a Purchasing Officer or Purchasing Agent
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
- Understanding of supply chain procedures
- Knowledge of FF&E packages (loose furniture, IT, Kitchen equipment, fit out etc.)
- Negotiation skills
- Strong Microsoft skills (especially Excel)
- BSc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field