Bin Eid Executive Search and Selection
Job description / Role
Our Client is looking for a well experienced Procurement Manager with 10 years’ experience in similar role handling different verticals such as manufacturing, Construction, sourcing, wholesaling, retailing, Ship Chandling and other trading services.
• Negotiation with vendors.
• Introduce 2 to 3 new approved suppliers of all our products- within 6 months period
• Review the existing terms with all suppliers.
• Minimize the advance payment instead payment to vendors after clearance or DP
• Get the best price with maximum credit terms
• Submit to board the quarterly report of all developments and issues
• Submit the organization chart of the supply chain department, procedures, process and control measurement.
• Develop Purchase department SOP.
• Train the purchase team and evaluation and submit report to management
• Material planning- Minimum- maximum -Reorder level
• Quarterly review with accounts department to timely reconcile of supplier’s accounts statement
• Submit the existing purchase system, its duplication, weakness, irregularities etc steps for
• correction and submit the report within one month
• Study the existing ERP system related with purchase system and submit the report within one month
• Maintain the strong and friendly relationship with all suppliers
• Work closely with the purchasing team to ensure purchasing strategies are maximized.