BAC Middle East
Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a Building Materials Trading company we are recruiting an experienced Procurement Director for their office in the UAE.
Reporting to the owner and stakeholders the role will manage the entire Procurement function sourcing from Europe, UK and USA and supplying to projects in the GCC.
This is a hands on role where you will personally be responsible for the following:
• Demand Forecasting/Management – it is essential that you have experience in this field
• Creating Procurement Strategy
• Purchasing Plans
• Lead the procurement team of 4 – 5 personnel
• Strategic and operational sourcing, procurement, contracting and supply
• Procurement policies and procedures
• Analysis of market trends
• Risk management