Job description / Role
Inspire Selection is searching for a Procurement Bid Lead for a multinational facility management (FM) company.
This is a TEMPORARY POSITION (lasting 3 to 6 months, possibility to be extended) which requires the candidate to join at short notice.
• Provides procurement support to specific bids for the FM industry
• Interpreting and helping facilitate the thinking around client requirements, estimating the volumes and purchased costs of less critical categories and for more critical bid categories;
• Clarifying client requirements into specifications for suppliers, obtaining & negotiating suppliers’ commercial proposals whilst managing contractual risks, and delivering to client timescales.
• Development of appropriate contractual agreements.
• Ensures bid alignment with procurement category strategy
• Facilitates appropriate supplier / cross-functional workshops to seek and implement innovative and value adding proposals from suppliers.
• Supports the bid team in drafting compelling bid responses to procurement & supply chain related responses, collaborating with technical / operation, legal & commercial colleagues as necessary to provide the optimal responses.
• Helps make a visible contribution to bid win rate by delivering maximum commercial benefit, optimum risk transfer and innovative and quality supply chain solutions.
• Works with the Bid Team on developing a detailed transition plan for phasing in/out of supplier contracts at contract start and identifies associated procurement costs, assumptions, risks and issues.
• Manages the supply chain implications for transition to contract go-live.
• Ensure that all aspects of supplier due-diligence, onboarding and contracting are completed effectively