- Assistance to the logistics specialist in the supply activities.
- Carry out direct local procurement and collect prices for goods and services in accordance with the procurement manual and ensure that the line manager is informed of any issues related to the quality or availability of goods to be procured.
- Support the logistics specialist in collecting all necessary supporting documents from suppliers, such as receipts and invoices. Ensure that all originals are at the coordination office before making any payment
- Submit proposal evaluations on internal platform
- Facilitate negotiations with local buyers and maintain good relationships with suppliers
- Support market assessment and update of pre-qualified supplier lists as assigned by Logistics Specialist
- Provide material assistance to households and collective shelters
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Experience working with other public organizations is desirable
- Basic computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- Service orientation
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.