As the PRO (Public Relations Officer), you will ensure that all employees joining this organisation comply with UAE Government regulations and employment laws. You will work with the human resources team and have full responsibility for all labour law related matters. Working closely with the recruitment team, you will ensure documents are completed and received on time and ensure visas are approved. You will liaise with the relevant government departments with regards to visas, licenses and sponsorship. Responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to:
• Provide documents to Typing centre
• Record Management – update visa administration information
• Submit documents for Visa administration and Work permits
• Submit documents for Commercial and Trade Licenses business requirements
• Advise Management of best alternative work permit activities for staff in the processing of Visas
• Provide continuous advice in regards to the new rules in the governmental departments.
• Provide continuous update in regards to the developing the visa process and facilitating with the governmental departments
• Providing Visa Case Study on every visa type individually
• Providing PRO Daily Report to the HR executive to update the recruitment report.
• Submit documents to the Post Office Or Labour office – Visa submission
• Record keeping & Monitoring of all application IN Numbers for the visa
• Follow up obtaining the Labour Office Approval
• Paying Labour Office Fees./ Change Of status Fees / Transfer Visa Fees / Relative Labour Card Fees/ Paying Bank Guarantees
• Advising Medical Tests to the HRA executive to schedule
• Typing and processing Labour Card & Labour Contract applications
Preferably UAE NationalResiding in Abu DhabiPreferably 1 yr of experience
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.