You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What is in it for you:
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
What you will be doing:
- Is responsible all government documents issued to them (e.g. passports) and will be held accountable for any lost or misplaced documents
- Processes Employment Visas and related paperwork online via the immigration portal
- Processes family visas for eligible employees through immigration
- Processes necessary paperwork for obtaining National IDs for all Employees
- Update candidates regarding their visa status.
- File all employee related documents correctly and efficiently on an ongoing basis
- Work closely with the T&C Coordinator to complete visa applications and gather passport copies and photos.
- Provides advice to employees on applications for visit visas
- Assists employees with advice on attestation of paperwork such as education and marriage certificates
- Maintains a good relationship with government customer service representatives
- Investigates new visa and Municipality regulations and liaises with the correct government officials to build strong relationships, ensuring a flow of accurate information to our team
- Collect all relevant paperwork and materials on a daily basis from the Human Resources office.
- Drive carefully abiding by UAE traffic laws when on duty
- Travel to the Immigration office on a daily basis to submit all paperwork and pick up all completed visas.
- Travel to embassies and consulates as needed in order to procure visas for the senior leadership team if those visas are required for business travel.
- Assist in any licensing matters or situations involving the Dubai Police and CID.
- Liaise with the T&C Coordinator to ensure Employees are scheduled for medicals in a timely manner in order to process residency visas quickly.
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in similar role
- Knowledge on government and municipality procedures
Your team and working environment:
Mövenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai offers 244 fully serviced and furnished hotel apartments that shares the neighbourhood with Burj Khalifa. In the history-making Downtown Dubai district, walking distance to the world’s tallest building, its famous fountain and The Dubai Mall.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS