JOB TITLE: Private Client Account Manager
JOB TYPE: FLSA Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Director of Client Services – Property & Casualty/Business Insurance
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Update Agency Systems (Sagitta, ImageRight) and conduct data entry with new or revised client information and policy data as directed & and as required by guidelines of minimum standards of Sagitta data entry.
- Process Daily Reports each day
- Process Download (Rotates among Account Managers)
- Work Download each day for assigned Account Executive
Process documents necessary to maintain the Client Insurance Program. These duties include but not limited to:
- Generate Pre Renewal Survey for all Mid-Market Accounts utilizing Template Letter in Sagitta. Letters must be mailed by the end of the first full week each month to that month 90 days in the future.
- Generate Pre Renewal Survey for VIP accounts as directed by Account Executive
- Issues New Business Policies upon receiving order (Binder, ID Cards)
- Prepare New Business Proposals (utilizing Excel Template)
- Prepare Renewal Proposals (utilizing SAGITTA FORM DOCUMENTS)
- Prepare Policy Checking documents
- Process Endorsements
- Process Id cards
- Prepare binders
- Schedules of Insurance
- Lost policy releases
- Other functions as delegated by Account Executive or Director Client Services
Demonstrate Technical expertise by Quoting New Business, Renewals and Remarkets as directed by the Account Executive
- Utilize SilverPlume and/or individual Insurance carrier web sites such as Travelers, Republic, Kemper, Safeco, Progressive, State Auto, Allied, Cincinnati, Chubb, AIG and PURE
- Order appropriate reports as directed by the Account Manager
- Adheres to Department workflows as documented under Best Practices
- New Business Workflows
- Endorsement Workflows
- Renewal Workflows
- Complete Kaplan Correspondence courses for major lines of business H.O., Auto, PAF & Watercraft, Umbrella. Carrier courses in Flood.
- Initiate certification in the TIIA and/or CISR before beginning CIC, API, etc.
Actively function as team member of the Agency Workforce to ensure superior service to all MMA Clients. These activities include but are not limited to:
- Participates in seminars and other training to maintain required licenses and for knowledge and skill development.
- Treat clients, prospects, and company employees with courtesy and respect and contribute to a company team approach toward meeting goals and providing excellent client service.
- At direction of Director, Client Services or Manager, Client Services personally oversee the process of assigned client renewals as outlined in the renewal timeline.
- Survey preparation and analysis,
- Interaction with client in gathering of any missing information
- Presentation and negotiation of renewal conditions with the carrier(s)
- Preparation of client proposal and participation in/presentation of proposal to client, updating of any changes necessitated in presentation with appropriate updating to the affected carriers, review of binder if appropriate, invoicing
- Policy review and checking of policy for delivery to client
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Vice President of Client Services or Client Service Manager.
- Education: College Degree, preferred
- 12 to 18 months insurance industry experience preferred
- Ideal candidate has performed significant portion of above tasks or similar activities for 24-36 months
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work, and possess basic word processing and spreadsheet computer skills.
- Ability to demonstrate cooperation and effective communication with clients, vendors and internally with co-workers.
- Ability to service our clients effectively through problem solving, appropriate confidentiality, diplomacy, sensitivity and tactfulness.
- Operational knowledge of various windows based application programs such as Excel, Word, Power Point and current Internet technologies
- Willing to work overtime due to cyclical nature of business, as needed.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.