Job description / Role
Our client, a fast-growing printing house is currently looking for a Printing Supervisor to be based in Dubai Investment Park. You will be working with the production managers and production planner to make sure all orders have the necessary materials to be completed accordingly.
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities but not limited to:
* Ensure timely completion of all production orders.
* Communicate any issues that will slow down production with the appropriate departments and leaders.
* Act as one of the contacts for the merchandising and customer service teams.
* Establish and maintain effective relationships with various internal and external groups such as sales and merchandising teams.
* Monitor and manage supply inventory levels (Ink, Foil, Emulsions, etc.)
* Oversee proper ink mixing procedures
* Assist in preparation and setup for production orders
* Help to drive a safety culture in the BSG production room.
* Oversee effective quality control processes and help to drive an accountability culture in the production room
* Oversee and aid in proper print production training.
* Conduct team member reviews and appraisals.
* Assist the leadership team in managing key performance indicators
* Keep track of open orders and work in progress to help determine capacity.
* Develop and lead print production technicians.
* Oversee and drive the flawless execution of print production procedures.
* Perform other functions and activities as directed by the Print Production Manager