Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Principal Telecom Engineer to join our team! In this role you will get to determines methods and solutions for complex engineering problems and selects the most efficient and economical manner in meeting the objectives. Applies advanced engineering techniques and analyses within a discipline. This level of Engineer is a fully qualified professional, proficient in the utilization of current engineering theories and practices. May serve as a technical consultant in area of specialty for management or the client. Many assignments involve CAE (computer aided engineering)/CAD (computer aided design) applications.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Designing , developing a variety complex of physical security systems for large scale infrastructure projects comprising of CCTV, ACS, Intercom System, HVM, UVSS, PIDS, Fiber Network and IP Infrastructure.
- Strong Experience in commissioning / setting up complex security systems
- Ability to design and develop review of implemented / commissioned Access control and CCTV Systems.
- Capability of the Technical Deign and Implementation of complex SACS-BDRMS (Boarding and Deplaning Route Management System).
- Extensive insight into plans on a range of Engineering and Commissioning Projects.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (or related field) and 15 Years Experience Security Engineering Professional.
- Technology Implementation.
- Process Improvement.
- Surveillance Radar.
- Active and Passive Networking.
- Perimeter Intrusion Detection.
- System Commissioning.
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
- Ability to communicate in Arabic is preferable.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.