Principal Highway Engineer
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Principal Highway Engineer to join our team! In this role, you will work remotely from the UAE supporting some of our key projects in KSA.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Independently develops and/or supervises the creation of engineering products that meet customer quality requirements. This includes defining the problem, establishing the work scope, preparing the budget and schedule, planning the work, providing technical direction, and reporting the work status.
- Typical products may include detailed calculations, drawings, procurement documents, design and installation packages, proposal evaluations, technical reports, and detailed analyses.
- Provides support for other Design Review Engineering activities as required.
- May supervise one or more subordinates and provide input regarding performance.
- May be assigned to a project or organizational team, or as a lead engineer for a specific discipline on a small to intermediate project.
- Provides input and technical guidance to CAD Designer/Drafters, Designers, and lower level Engineers working on the same
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or transportation engineering from a recognized institution
- Minimum 15 years experience in highway design with thorough knowledge of Highway Design Software.
- Preferred to have experience in Dubai/UAE / GCC.
- Excellent command of Auto CAD and civil 3D.
- Ability to utilize computer technology to access data, maintain records, generate reports, etc. and any project specific engineering and construction relevant software.
- Good written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with project team.
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
- Ability to guide, motivate and train engineers within the team
- Master degree in Transportation
- Knowledge of KSA, AASHTO & DMRB road standards
- Road safety experience
- Civil 3D knowledge
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.