- Delivery of our guaranteed standards.
- Sharing planning and resources, ensuring effective communication and directing the work of others, as appropriate.
- Carrying out the role of a subject leader/lead learner, planning and leading extra-curricular activities, participating and leading staff training and contributing to the development and further improvement of the school community.
- To comply with our agreed policies, including the Al Muna Way, ICT acceptable use policy and code of conduct.
- To actively engage with our school community e.g. through newsletters, informal dialogue, reporting, supporting school functions and contributing to community activities
- To actively participate in the performance management process of self and others.
- Bachelor Degree in Education or B.Sc degree with PGCE is essential. Desirable Master’s degree.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Primary Teacher.
- Strong experience teaching the English National Curriculum.
- Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language.
Job Specific Knowledge & Skills
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
Aldar Academies are a family of world-class, child centred and innovative schools based in the UAE. We educate over 20,000 students across our group of owned and managed schools and as we grow so does our need for highly skilled, inspirational and dedicated school leaders. We offer an attractive remuneration package including medical cover, flights, housing, and free child school places. Our future-focused learning model includes both students and staff and so we place a special emphasis on professional development, coaching and training.
Primary Location: UAE-Abu Dhabi
Organization: Al Muna Primary School
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: Jun 13, 2021, 4:28:21 AM