SAP Middle East & North Africa
Job description / Role
Presales Expert S/4HANA Cloud – Enterprise Asset Management & Logistics
Requisition ID: 281863
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 – 30%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Do you like coffee? Great! SAP’s customers produce more than 65% of the world’s coffee and tea that we drink every day.
Chocolate perhaps? Sweet! Guess what? SAP’s customers produce 70% of the world’s chocolate.
Do you like watching movies? 50% of the world’s movies are produced by our customers of SAP. We think it’s the better ones too!
What about driving cars? 95,000+ automobiles are manufactured by SAP customers every day.
SAP is the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue. Based on market capitalization, we are the world’s third largest independent software manufacturer. We’ve been around for 44 years, we have roughly 85,000 team members in 130 countries and our annual revenue is over 20 billion – but more importantly 87% of the Forbes Global 2000 making tea, coffee, beer and a lot more beside use our solutions to Run Simple. We have well over 100 million cloud users, after all, we are the Cloud Company powered by SAP HANA.
For this role we are looking for someone with a solid foundation in S/4HANA with a focus on Enterprise Asset Management and Logistics experience . The role will cover different functional processes in S/4HANA.
The role has a focus on driving adoption of the Intelligent Enterprise by engaging existing and prospective customers by showing empathy and creating a memorable experience across our end to end engagement with the outcome of a customer for life. As a senior presales advisor it is expected you will be continuously learning and expanding your knowledge of SAP Digital Supply Chain to help customers run better.
To achieve this you will need to be able to be savvy in a broad range of key processes in SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management, be able to help customers understand how they benefit from S/4HANA, help identify and execute demand generation activities, become an educator of both our customers and supporting partners, undertake discovery to understand the business drivers for change, deliver engaging and value driven demonstrations, strategic proof of concepts to our prospects and throughout the whole process provide a memorable experience. You will also need to stay across changes in product direction and new product releases to ensure you are providing the latest guidance. To achieve a customer for life the relationship must not stop at point of sale but continue post sale by ensuring hand-off to the services partner and continue to follow up with the customer post sale to ensure we have a customer for life.
A day in the life…
– Work closely with the sales team to understand customers’ business transformation requirements to the cloud and help define sales strategy, drives qualification, deal governance and create a roadmap for the journey to the Cloud through S/4HANA Cloud with SAP solution offerings
– Articulate S/4HANA Cloud competitive advantage to customers and prospects
– Lead and coordinate across multiple SAP internal teams (Product, Architects, Sales, Bid Centre, and solution advisors …) to provide deal support to opportunities across Industry.
– Explaining and Running Digital Discovery Engagements and Roadmap-Assessments with prospects
– Create a memorable experience with an intended impact across all interactions with our customers by ensuring you adhere to the operational best practices such as:
– Ensuring quality and empathetic discovery sessions,
– Executing dry runs and
– Presenting SAP’s compelling user experience for all use cases
– Create and utilize digital assets
– Present our solutions to a diverse range of stakeholders in many different industries from the CXOs to the hands-on end user
– Provide our customers with solution expertise to support strategic engagements.
– Maintain knowledge with quarterly release cycles you need to proactively stay up to date on latest enhancements and new capability
– Working with a diverse team on a variety of opportunities
– Identify and execute demand generation activities in collaboration with the sales teams and marketing to ensure sufficient pipeline coverage for the Digital Core and S/4HANA Cloud in particular
– Support Marketing Events
– Invest time in educating our Partners to enable them to support their software selling motions and help us scale.
– Innovate, innovate and innovate across customer solution architected, presentations given and engaging demonstrations
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.