Hewlett Packard Enterprise
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Job Family Definition:
Please view the sub-family description (e.g. for Enterprise Architect, Technology Architect, Solution Architect, Systems Engineer, etc.) below the management level definition of the Workday job profile.
Management Level Definition:
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
Systems Engineer: Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet a customer’s business needs. Creates and maintains effective customer relationships to secure customer satisfaction. Provides the deepest level of product- and technology-specific expertise available to customers from anyone in the sales organization in deal pursuit situations. Aligned to specific products or product-lines. These jobs focus on selling to customers, typically through work that occurs outside HPE offices.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what’s next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity
Education and Experience:
- University or Bachelor’s degree preferred. / Directly related previous work experience.
- Demonstrated success in achieving progressively higher quota.
- Extensive vertical industry knowledge required.
- 6+ years advanced presales/technical consultant experience in UAE and Africa territories required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Deep knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor’s offerings in the Networking industry
- Previous experience of working with Aruba/Cisco networking solutions would be preferred
- Understands the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
- Understands the role of IT within area of specialization and how the company’s solutions differentially address specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capabilities.
- Broad understanding of the customer needs; applies standard as well as creative solutions to meet those needs.
- Uses client engagement skills in collaboration with account leads to propose expansive systems or service solutions to client.
- Translate product knowledge into customer’s added business value.
- Uses specialty knowledge to actively prospects within accounts to discover or cultivate sales opportunities.
- Conceptualizes and articulates well-targeted solutions in area of technical specialty – from proposal to contract sign-off
- Understand the channel and work an effective plan to increase sales with our partners.
- Good prioritization in order to focus on the key client opportunities.
- Knowledge of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions.
Join us and make your mark!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to employer use of arrest and conviction records, including laws requiring employers to consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.