Our client is a Dubai-based value-added distributor (VAD) specializing in Cloud Native & Cyber Security across Middle East & Africa. Operating across the region for more than 11 years and have a proven track record of working with the largest organizations across key verticals enabling and helping them through the journey of IT and Security transformations.
As a Pre-Sales Manager, you will be responsible for pre-sales support for opportunity creation and security consulting for existing and new accounts in support of key territory sales and account plans to achieve and exceed defined targets.
- Proactively engage with customers to articulate both new and existing technology offerings, to lead conversations on the latest security innovations globally and their relevance locally, changes in the threat landscape, and new product and service offerings.
- Identify and understand customers business goals, operating objectives, and requirements, and customize our Cyber Security solutions to best meet their needs.
- Coordinate with Vendor technical teams to independently be able to deliver presentations and handle technical discussions with Customers and Channel Partners.
- Present and articulate the company value proposition to customers at all levels within the organization both technical and business audiences (including C-levels).
- Lead customer-facing demonstrations, proof of concepts, and RFI/RFQ/RFP technical solution design and responses.
- Leverage knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Own and positively develop relationships with key technical decision makers and influencers within the target customers.
- Drive new sales opportunities by proactively engaging with the technical community within target accounts.
- Develop & deliver product/ solution and technical presentations in conjunction with the sales team.
- Engage with customers as a trusted advisor, to understand their complex challenges and requirement – both technical and business, and articulate/ communicate to the sales team.
- Research and develop an appropriate working solution and value proposition, engaging with the respective solution principal and services partner (including the vendor product team and professional services), to address customer requirements.
- Scope and translate defined requirements, proposed solutions, and value propositions into proposals/Statements of Work (SOW).
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of the solutions and services offered by vendor partners.
- Be a trusted advisor to provide sound security consulting and guidance to customers and help them establish a business case, including TCO and ROI justification, and shape requirements.
- Be the voice of the customer, channeling constructive feedback from value customers to provide market-driven inputs to our internal sales and services team.
- Be the solution owner, taking lead and working with a cross-functioning team including professional services, vendor product teams, sales, and marketing to drive the development of market-driven solutions and services, and also for marketing events.
- Ensure personal technical, communication, and commercial skills are kept up to date to ensure successful execution of role, e.g. maintaining CPE, attending training, webinars.
Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems or related.
10-15 years of strong Pre-sales/ Consulting experience in IT Security
6+ years of experience working in a customer-facing role and being comfortable presenting, and providing solution demos to large enterprise audiences.
Must have working experience in a SI/ Vendor/ Security VAD.
Must have working technical knowledge of security technologies across multiple domains, and information security concepts and be familiar with security products and the broader security marketplace.
Must have working knowledge and familiarity with Infrastructure/ Network/ Cloud/ Application Security tools, processes, and concepts.
Must have working knowledge and familiarity with SOC/ Cyber Defence tools, processes, and concepts.
Working knowledge and familiarity with Virtualization, Cloud Native, and DevSecOps technology are desirable but not a must.
Broad experience and understanding of regulatory frameworks and guidelines such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, NIST, etc are desirable.
A professional security-related qualification such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, GIAC, GSEC, CEH, Security+, ITILv3, etc or equivalent is desirable but not a must.
Experience in preparing technical architecture blueprints and responding to large-scale complex RFP.
Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.