Who we are
Miratech is a global IT services and consulting company that brings together global enterprise innovation and start-up innovation. Today we support digital transformation for the largest enterprises on the planet. Our highly professional team achieves success with 99% of IT projects in financial, telecommunication and technology domains since Miratech inception in 1989. Technical complexity is our passion, stability is our standard, friendly work environment is our style. We empower our employees to grow together with the company, to achieve ambitious goals, to be a part of international relentless team which helps the visionaries to change the world.
Miratech, Inc. is rapidly growing and expanding in the US. We are looking for a talented pre-sales Genesys CX Solutions Architect, based on the East Coast, to support our sales team.
As the Solutions Architect, you will require knowledge of Genesys platforms (Engage, Cloud, PureConnect) across multiple Genesys applications (Inbound, outbound, WFM, etc.) and other integrated technologies in CX space (CRM, speech, Omni), including deployment, integrations, configurations, customizations, private cloud, hybrid cloud, and public cloud.
Identify the value proposition for our enterprise clients, develop solution proposals and statement of works, including:
- Analyzing and gathering business requirements from large and complex client environments and performing required research and investigation to identify and create thorough, accurate technical solution proposals based on client requirements
- Preparing effort and cost estimates for Genesys Engage and Genesys Cloud professional services (deployment, migration, implementation, workshops, etc.)
- Developing overall solutions, including high-level design, statements of work, and service design.
- Contributing to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Supporting Marketing and Delivery organizations with knowledge transfer and technical requests as and when appropriate.
- University degree preferred.
- 10+ years experience selling products and services in CX / Contact Center ecosystems.
- 5+ years experience in professional services for Genesys Engage products
- Experience with Genesys Cloud products is highly desired
- Responsibility of management decisions on enterprise level;
- Strong opportunities for professional and career challenges at a rapidly growing international professional services organization;
- Competitive compensation, variable and flexible bonus systems;
- Career development support and professional certification opportunities;
- Flexible working schedule with a remote possibility
- Corporate, social, and cultural events
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.