Pre Sales Consultant
Our client is a Dubai-based value-added distributor (VAD) specializing in Cloud Native & Cyber Security across Middle East & Africa. Operating across the region for more than 11 years and have a proven track record of working with the largest organizations across key verticals enabling and helping them through the journey of IT and Security transformations.
As a Pre-Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for Pre-sales support for opportunity creation and security consulting for target existing and new accounts in support of key territory sales and account plans to achieve and exceed defined targets
- Proactively engage with customers to articulate new and existing technology offerings, and lead conversations on the latest security innovations globally and their relevance locally, changes in the threat landscape, and new product and service offering.
- Identify and understand customers business goals, operating objectives, and requirements, and customize our Cyber Security solutions to best meet their needs. Coordinate with Vendor technical teams to independently be able to deliver presentations and handle technical discussions with Customers and Channel Partners. The present and articulate company value proposition to customers at all levels within the organization both technical and business audiences (including C-levels).
- Lead customer-facing demonstrations, proof of concepts, and RFI/RFQ/RFP technical solution design and responses.
- Leverage knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Own and positively develop relationships with key technical decision makers and influencers within the target customers.
- Develop & deliver product/ solution and technical presentations in conjunction with the sales team.
- Engage with customers as a trusted advisor, to understand their complex challenges and requirement – both technical and business, and articulate/ communicate to the sales team.
- Research and develop an appropriate working solution and value proposition, engaging with the respective solution principal and services partner (including the vendor product team and professional services), to address customer requirements.
- Scope and translate defined requirements, proposed solutions, and value propositions into proposals/Statements of Work (SOW).
- Be the voice of customers, channeling constructive feedback from value customers to provide market-driven inputs to our internal sales and services team.
- Should have BE/ B.Tech or equivalent degree
- 7-10 years of strong Pre-sales/ Consulting experience in IT Security with at least 6+ years in a customer-facing role handling technology discussions, and presentations.
- Must have experience working in a customer-facing role and be comfortable presenting, and providing solution demos to large enterprise audiences.
- Must have working experience in a SI/ Vendor/ Security VAD.
- Must have working tech
- medical knowledge of security technologies across multiple domains, information security concepts, and familiarity with security products and the broader security marketplace. Must have working knowledge and familiarity with Infrastructure/ Network/ Cloud/ Application Security tools, processes, and concepts.
- Must have working knowledge and familiarity with SOC/ Cyber Defence tools, processes, and concepts.
- Working knowledge and familiarity with Virtualization, Cloud Native, and DevSecOps technology is desirable but not a must.
- Broad experience and understanding of regulatory frameworks and guidelines such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, NIST, etc are desirable.
- Professional security-related qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, GIAC, GSEC, CEH, Security+, ITILv3, etc, or equivalent are desirable but not necessary.
- Experience in preparing technical architecture blueprints and responding to large-scale complex RFP.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.