Alasab Gen. Transport & Cont. LLC
Job description / Role
AL ASAB Contracting Establishment is one of the leading EPC (Engineering, Procurement & Construction) companies in the Gulf region engaged in Oil and Gas, Civil Contracting, Infrastructure Development, Earthmoving Works. Established in Abu Dhabi in the year 1986, the Company had a turnover in excess of USD 200 Million last year. It is a leading name in Oil and Gas and contracting industry.
Pre Commissioning Engineer:
• The Candidate should be a Process/Mechanical/BE Instrumentation Engineer with experience of 12+ years in Pre-commissioning/ Commissioning of upstream Oil & Gas facilities and pipeline in ADNOC.
• Should have experience in leading a Multi discipline team (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, pipeline, instrumentation and telecom) with good communication skills.
• Capable to Preparation of below documents and coordinate with engineering, procurement and construction.
• Operating and Maintenance Manuals (Existing manual shall be updated/amended as required)
• Pre-Commissioning/Commissioning Manual
• Pre-Commissioning/Commissioning Procedures/ Method of statement
• Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning Philosophies
• Pre-Commissioning Check Lists
• Equipment Operating Procedures
• Test Run Procedure/Plan