Working within the Performics Search Practice for Zenith, you will be working on a leading global FMCG client. The company develops, manufactures and sells products and solutions within hygiene and health. The products portfolio include tissue paper, baby diapers, feminine care, incontinence care and many more.
This position requires a highly motivated, technical & entrepreneurial person to lead day to day strategic management across Essity EMEA paid search business, overseeing strategic plan development and all aspects of execution, whilst simultaneously delivering immaculate client serving. This individual will define, design and deliver Performics vision of ROI+ as a mantra and help champion that spirit to their team, while positioning Performics as a digital strategy leader, working closely with Social, Display and Affiliate teams.
- Develop paid search program strategies and analysis for the client on a global scale (e.g., identifying target audience, geographic, timing/scheduling strategy)
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the client’s products, competition, industry and marketing objectives; and be able to translate them into search strategies
- Write and deliver media strategies, and oversee the local leverage of these strategies into a best practise media recommendation
- Overseeing budgeting process, creation of projections and allocation with internal account teams
- Serve as day-to-day contact for mid-level clients and global counter-parts
- Demonstrate strong confident communication skills
- Contribute to client presentations and meetings, including presentation of data and results succinctly
- Establish practices to ensure both consistency in team-work, along with flexibility to flourish under new ideas
- Identify gaps/inefficiencies in a timely manner and create improved processes
- Taking ownership of product strategy and the PPC roadmap
- Running experiments and testing hypothesis for better efficiencies
- Grow best practice training to inspire knowledge sharing within immediate team and outside
- Perform research and insight analysis
- Prioritize teamwork, delegating responsibilities and developing planner(s) for advancement
- Ensure that the Executive/Assistant are effectively developing and optimizing campaigns for added value (assisting where necessary)
We are looking for an experienced Manager, to lead the strategic and tactical running’s of the Paid Search campaigns. The dynamic and fast-paced nature of Paid Search demands a mix of creative and analytical skills in order to drive results across our national and global client portfolios with a mix of KPIs.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for the digital industry and technology. They will be interested in understanding how consumers think, feel and behave in relation to products and services; and in how technology can enable brands to engage with and influence this behaviour. The individual will enjoy working with data and have very strong attention to detail. They will be a team player who is keen to learn and is results-driven. They will be ready to take responsibility for the effective implementation of activity within their accounts and be eager to share their knowledge with the wider team and be an effective mentor and role model to their Assistant & Executive.
- Minimum 2-3 years Paid Search related experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Creative and inquisitive mind with essentials in testing
- Very proficient in excel and campaign builds
- Technologically advanced for tracking setup
- Interest in digital media, with experience in attribution
- Team training and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, particularly explaining technical concepts to those in non-technical roles
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Strong understanding of media research tools – you know their strengths/weaknesses, and when and how to effectively use them
- Keen attention to detail and an analytical approach to achieving objectives
- Experience in using tools such as SearchAds360 & DoubleClick
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.