Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
As IS systems analyst, you will establish and maintain constructive relationships with IS team and Business functions, understand current and future business requirements, identify systems and solutions to facilitate business functions’ activities, deploy new solutions and support existing commercial portfolio.
• Convert business requirements into systems requirements, help to formulate scope and objectives for solutions, assess cost, time and resources, define the priorities
• Identify the optimal mix of solutions to achieve business objectives to properly assess risk and impact of solutions on applications portfolio, other business and IS functions
• Translate business drivers into project plans/portfolio roadmaps that articulate and prioritize the changes required to application services on a short-term/medium horizon
• Establish and maintain partnership with IS project team members, central IS applications/technology/service delivery teams, providing regular updates to ensure the portfolio of applications is managed and developed to deliver agreed business needs. Keep partnership with relevant business functions.
• Participate in briefings with 3rd party vendors, manage vendor relationships & budgets
• Create/maintain systems/services documentations, training programs/materials, operating manuals
• Adhere to relevant policies, procedures and standards in order to achieve quality and compliance of solution and services
• Follow incident/change/problem/release management procedures for appropriate solution portfolio