Do you want to be part of a great team working on some of the world’s greatest engineering and construction projects with the latest software Parsons is currently seeking a PMIS specialist to contribute expertise in implementation of project management information systems on large programs. At this level, the PMIS Specialist has sufficient training, technical expertise to work mostly independently on assigned projects.
- Responsible for PMIS implementation, configuration, and administration to meet client and project’s requirements.
- Lead information-gathering sessions with clients, analyze the information and prioritizing the requirements to gain understanding of the business needs and support their business plans.
- Prepare and deliver training programs to the client and project teams.
- Coordinate the review of designed solutions with key stakeholders.
- Responsible for using internal controls and reporting accurate information.
- Day-to-day software operation support for internal and external business partners.
- Data extraction and data analysis as demanded for program and project management usage.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of related work experience.
- Experience in implementing/administering industry-leading PMIS solutions.
- Experience with GIS/ESRI and Business Analytics tools (e.g. Microsoft Power BI).
- Basic knowledge of project management and construction management workflows.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in client-facing roles, and delivering user training.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.