Job description / Role
The Planning & Reporting Manager is responsible for managing the financial planning and forecasting process, strategic planning and delivering insight through management reporting and analyst ensuring that evolves to meet the needs of the business.
Reporting to Finance Manager.
* Define once-a-month reportage to help monitor business performance
* Outline KPI’s for the business that are in line with company initiatives and calculated goals.
* Balanced scorecard reporting
* Identify potential risk areas in business.
* Ensure that appropriate level of reporting is available for leadership meetings.
* Provide standard business performance analysis
* Develop analytical tools to understand drivers for Revenue recognition
* Provide business modeling
* Corporate Finance
* Business Planning