About the role
In this interesting role, you will carry out maintenance of all JDE input in regards to all the grids; menus for customers and accuracy of the BOM (Bill of Material) input. You will lead and train the development team in all aspects of JDE paperwork to ensure accurate information is entered in the system, communicated to users in timely and efficient manner. You will maintain data integrity of ERP (Enterprise Resources Planning) master databases pertaining to the development department. You will feed data into the respective master files to ensure accurate and up-to-date information is captured in the system. You will control and validate all date entries in the system.
To achieve success in this role you will need to:
- Carry out maintenance of all master databases (Grids; BOM) to ensure proper integrity of data.
- Review all BOM entries to ensure that no obsolete data are being shared.
- Initiate RFCs (Reason for Change) and RFRCs (Reason for Recipe Change); and communicate the changes to all stake holders.
- Perform training of the development team in JDE data input and updates (RFC; RFRC; BOM).
- Carry out retrospective review of team knowledge and efficiency in data input.
- Coordinate with planning department to eliminate all obsolete entries from the systems and oversee the maintenance related data.
- Oversee the accuracy of data shared for CHS (Crew Handover Sheet) /SPECS (Specification) /MENU.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
High School Qualification with minimum of 4 years job-related experience OR Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 3 years job-related experience.
In addition, you will have the following job specific skills:
- Advance knowledge of an Enterprise Resource Planning system.
- Advance knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to manage and influence.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Thorough understanding of in-flight catering processes and associated system controls.
- In-depth knowledge in JD Edwards.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply
If you are ready to apply, please go ahead and submit your application by uploading your CV and completing our short application form.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.