Project: This is an opportunity to work on a large hospitality project in one of the emirates of the UAE.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being able to manage schedule/planning of limited complexity or participating in the delivery of medium/high complexity projects/programmes under direction.
- Understanding the overall project lifecycle in line with Mace Way (control centre) from design through to handover.
- Being aware of current planning and scheduling methodologies.
- Building an understanding of the common tool sets used on typical Mace project.
- Developing critical thinking skills to interrogate data and information.
- Being able to lead negotiations with third parties as planning / schedule management specialist.
- Being able to respond to client/stakeholder requests effectively and sensitively.
- Having an excellent attention to detail and able to validate and check data and reports, recording and reports produced, providing basic commentary and analysis.
You have a degree or equivalent with professional work experience in one or more specific disciplines in the construction, programme, project or commercial management disciplines progressing towards professional qualification (e.g., APM, MSP. PPC etc) relevant CSCS Card technical professional with planning/schedule management experience, 10 years of experience, excellent knowledge of Construction Projects legal frameworks and excellent understanding of key project processes.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.