- Perform in-house engineered works including drawings, specifications/ data sheets and bills of quantities as required and ensure that best practice is applied in the selection of piping materials and piping systems.
- Review / prepare Piping design basis, plot plans, piping layouts, isometric drawings, and carry out stress analysis and material selection as required and ensure sound design and integrity of piping systems.
- Provide technical expertise support to project management activities through all phases of projects, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Hand-over of Project facilities to End Users.
- Review / approve drawings, specification, data sheets and other technical documents related to piping engineering for all types of projects.
- Ensure that the Consultants / Engineering Contractors designs are in accordance with the Scope of Work and facilities delivered to end-users are safe, reliable, operable & maintainable.
- Provide technical support / services in the area of piping engineering MOCs,RCAs raised by relevant stake holders.
- Provide Technical support for resolving existing Piping vibration issues, checking pipe support adequacy, Piping and flange Leaks, corrosion problems, Valve issues etc.
- Perform technical studies in-house and provide technical reports with appropriate recommendations in line with the scope.
- Participate in RCA (root cause analysis) related to piping systems failure, troubleshoot chronic plant problems and recommend solutions Ensure that the repetitive failure of piping systems is eliminated / mitigated and that proposed solutions are designed to safeguard company’s plant asset safety, integrity, maintainability and continuous operability
- Ensures cost-effective solutions and application of value-added engineering throughout the duration of projects.
Candidate must have experience in the below fields- Piping Stress Analysis, Piping Design, and Piping Layout.Minimum Qualification Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. Pipe Stress Analysis – Caesar 2 Certification Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills 6 years’ experience in Gas Processing Plants within a large industrial organization, with at least 2 years in a similar role. Oil and Gas industry experience is preferred. Good knowledge in engineering & technical support to Pipeline Operations and technical projects related to pipeline engineering in oil and gas industry. Good knowledge in piping design and engineering, selection of piping and valve materials, complying to code requirement in oil and gas industry. Good knowledge in Pipeline Stress Analysis. Familiar with Piping Stress analysis software like CAESAR, Auto Pipe, etc. Very good knowledge of spoken and written English language.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.