Serves as front line support for the Patient Access Department within Piedmont Healthcare. Ensures patient accounts are complete with valid insurance coverage and current demographic/clinical data.
Calculates patient financial responsibility, presents patient financial options/requirements and processes patient payments. Secures patient consent and acknowledgement on required forms/notices.
Qualification & Experience:
- Three (3) years of healthcare Revenue Cycle experience preferred. Certification with Healthcare Financial Management Association, or Certified Revenue Cycle
- Representative preferred. Prior Epic experience preferred.
- One (1) year exp in one of the following:
- Clinical role
- Related clerical accounting/finance/retail.
- Healthcare Revenue Cycle
- High School graduate or GED.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A