Possesses knowledge and ability to provide continuous ECG monitoring through assessment of EKG strips and accurate interpretation of cardiac rhythms and dysrhythmias interpretation including: measurement of P-R intervals, QRS widths, and ST segment deviations. Possesses troubleshooting skills to recognize monitoring problems, identifies probable causes, and seeks solutions to correct the problem. Responsible for maintaining inventories, supplies, hardware and telemetry transmitters in working condition and responsible for appropriately reporting malfunctions promptly as applicable.
Qualification & Experience:
- Certification as a Certified Cardiac Monitor Telemetry Technician (CCMTT) through the American Education Certification Association or Certified Rhythm
- Analysis Technician (CRAT) through Cardiovascular Credentialing International is preferred.
- One (1) year of experience as a monitor technician is preferred.
- Knowledge of cardiac rhythms/basic EKG interpretation.
- Successful completion of PHC telemetry monitoring competency assessment within 30 days of hire is required.
- High School diploma or GED is required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fayette, GA
Application Deadline: N/A