Providing technical and clerical assistance in imaging to include: patient flow activities, patient screening, assisting patients, maintaining supply, and assisting technologists as needed. Ensures that established protocols and techniques appropriate to age specific needs are utilized for adolescent, adult and geriatric population.
- Performs related technical and / or clerical duties as instructed by professional staff.
- Performs patient assessment to include but not limited to vital signs, patient procedural education, completing procedural screening worksheets and / or consent forms and documentation.
- Ensure department meets all regulatory standards.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information and acts in a professional manner in work and conduct.
- Thorough knowledge of patient care. Provide an environment of patient comfort, dignity, and confidentiality.
- Facilitates task necessary for the general efficiency, tidiness, and smooth operations of the assigned work area.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must use AIDET with every encounter and be proficient with service recovery.
- Must have good communication skills with patient and professional staff.
- Must have a strong knowledge of medical terminology
- Must deliver SAFE care in accordance with the Alwaysafe program.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winston-Salem, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A