Responsible for providing a variety of patient care activities under the supervision of a physician, physician extender, or registered nurse in accordance with established guidelines and standards.
- Coordinates telephone and inbasket requests to refill prescription drug medications in accordance with physician instructions.
- Accurately completes and documents patient medical and physical histories and other related items in the Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Prepares and maintains examination/treatment rooms, including inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Under the supervision of a licensed personnel, distributes educational information and instructions for patient care, diagnostics, and other appropriate treatments.
- Obtains appropriate patient information and medical history.
- Records vital signs; Performs EKG, spirometry and or other similar office procedures.
- Meets and greets patients.
- Aids the physician, extender, and or nursing staff during treatment, examination, and or testing of patients – may include injections and immunizations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience in medical office environment, such as internship.
- High School diploma or GED.
- ACLS through the American Heart Association: required as needed by the practice.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A