This position has Full-time and Part-Time available.
- Responsibilities include baggage loading, operation of motorized service vehicles and equipment, aircraft servicing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ramp Agents work outdoors in a very fast-paced airport environment.
- Customer service agents must keep both the company goals and customer expectations in mind when completing their daily tasks.
- Employee will be responsible to meet or exceed all performance goals.
Qualification & Experience:
- Use of computers and other office equipment
- Frequent stooping, bending, kneeling, walking, standing, reaching, lifting, climbing up and down stairs
- Airport ramp environment, subject to varied weather conditions and elevated noise levels
- Assist disabled customers
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or GED
- All shifts including weekends, nights, holidays and/or irregular shifts
- At least 18 years of age
- Successful completion of training course
- Handle objects up to 70 pounds
Company: Piedmont Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai