Ramp Agents work outdoors in a very fast-paced airport environment. Customer service agents must keep both the company goals and customer expectations in mind when completing their daily tasks. Employee will be responsible to meet or exceed all performance goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Baggage loading.
- Aircraft servicing.
- Operation of motorized service vehicles and equipment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License for operating ground support equipment
- Must be willing to submit to a 10-year background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds is required
Company: Piedmont Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Myrtle Beach, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A